Is someone you love (who loves Disney) having a baby soon? Are you struggling to figure out the ultimate gift for your favorite parents to be? Online, there are hundreds of Disney themed presents for the baby, mama, and the whole family. Depending on your budget, you can find all sorts of Disney bibs, pacifiers, Disney monthly boxes, and more. Browse these ideas to brainstorm the bibbity-bobbity-best gift for your loved ones baby shower:
- Watercolor prints of favorite Disney scenes for the nursery. You can find these paintings/prints on Etsy.com and other online stores. Whether the parents-to-be love The Lion King and the “Circle of Life” scene with Rafiki holding Simba over Pride Rock, or Sleeping Beauty featuring baby Aurora with her fairy godmothers, you will find a print that will have your loved ones gushing.
- Disney monthly box subscription. With everything going on in the first year of a child’s life, a perfect gift for your favorite couple may be Disney mystery boxes. These boxes, filled with mystery gifts, can be delivered to their door every month. The packages include original Disney stuffed animals, memorabilia, or Disney-themed snack boxes, depending on which subscription you choose.
- Disney activity toys. There are tons of these in stores and online. Activity toys help babies learn engagement, motor skills, and more. Meanwhile, mom and dad will love activity toys because they come as beloved Disney characters such as Winnie the Pooh.
- Disney-themed clothing and onesies. If you want to give diverse gifts to your friends, but cannot swing the monthly payment for a Disney monthly box, find different Disney-themed outfits that will thrill the parents-to-be. Onesies are cheap to buy, and critical to have on-hand for the first year of a babies life.
- Newborn photography props. If your friends are the type to document the arrival of their baby, why not help them create the cutest possible photo shoot? You can find crocheted mermaid tails, lion manes, or any other character details you think your friends would want to include in newborn photos.
- Disney sing and play books. Babies and parents love interactive books that help them learn and dance to new songs. Why not get these Disney-lovers in training started early with play along books?
If you have a friend or family member bringing a baby into the world, why not give them the best gift of all: anything Disney-themed! From paintings, photoshoot props, sing and play books, to Disney monthly boxes, you will find something perfect for every new parent!