There are so many magical things about Walt Disney World, from the roller coasters, theme park rides, characters, activities, and more. One thing people forget to mention about traveling to Disney are all of the delicious snacks that the parks have to offer. Across Disney World’s four theme parks, water parks, Downtown Disney, hotels, and more, there are a lot of Disney snacks to choose from. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Macarons aux Framboises at Les Halles Boulangerie, Epcot.These raspberry macarons are a delicious taste of France. Macarons are a great post-lunch or dinner treat that should not be missed when you are traveling through the different countries in Epcot.
- Waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom. This is a next level Disney snack in the heart of Magic Kingdom. These “sandwiches” are made by folding a waffle in half and stuffing it with one of three mouth watering combinations: Nutella and fruit; sweet and spicy chicken; and ham, prosciutto and Swiss cheese.
- Kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, Disney’s Beach Club Resort. This is the dessert of your dreams! It includes EIGHT scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate chip, and coffee ice cream. Not only that, but it has basically every single sundae topping imaginable. Grab a group of friends and dig in!
- The grey stuff at the Be Our Guest Restaurant, New Fantasyland (Magic Kingdom). You remember Lumiere’s line from the song “Be Our Guest”, Beauty and the Beast: “try the grey stuff, it’s delicious!” If you can land a reservation for this popular restaurant, you have to try this Disney snack. It is a whipped dessert with hints of cookies and cream and crisp rice.
- Peanut butter and banana candied bacon pie from the Boardwalk Bakery. It sounds a little peculiar, but when in Disney, peculiar may be just right! This complex and tasty pie is one of the most unique treats in Walt Disney World. It’s the perfect snack to have between meals, as it will keep you full for a few hours.
Next time you and a crew find yourselves in Disney, remember to try as many Disney snacks as possible. While there are hundreds of other foods to try, the raspberry macarons, waffle sandwich, kitchen sink, the grey stuff, and candied bacon pie are great options to start with. You can’t go wrong with any treat across the parks!