Everyone is friends with a couple who is obsessed with Disney. You know the type: they use every vacation to visit Disney World, and have dozens of Facebook photographs posing with Winnie the Pooh, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, and the rest of gang. Maybe they even got engaged in one of the parks! If you are searching online for a wedding gift that every Mickey Mouse enthusiast will love, consider any of these ideas, including Disney monthly subscription boxes, embroidered mouse ears, and more:
- Themed photo albums. Whether their favorite Disney movie is Beauty And The Beast, The Little Mermaid, or Up, there are hundreds of possibilities for a Disney-themed photo album. You can make the album a do-it-yourself project, or find a seller online.
- Disney monthly subscription box. This is the gift that keeps on giving! Every month, you can send the newlyweds a themed subscription box with pins, merchandise, or snacks depending on which package you choose. The packages can be sent directly to their front door.
- Salt-and-pepper shakers. These come in all shapes, sizes, price points, and characters. Does your favorite Disney-obsessed couple idolize the love story between Minnie and Mickey Mouse? Gift them a gorgeous salt-and-pepper set with the couple kissing.
- Flatware/dish/glasses set. If the idea of a gift that “keeps on giving” appeals to you but you can’t afford a Disney monthly subscription box, why not give the couple a set of gorgeous set of Disney-themed flatware, dishes, or glasses?
- Mr. and Mrs. Disney mug set. Any Disney-loving couple would love a Mickey and Minnie bride and groom mug set. They are a cost-effective gift for the couple to enjoy coffee or tea as a pair.
- Mickey and Minnie bride and groom collectible. Artist Jim Shore created Folk Art Collectibles of all kinds, but the Mickey and Minnie wedding day figurine is a truly thoughtful gift for a Disney-loving newlywed couple.
- Mickey Mouse waffle maker. Give your friends the gift of breakfast! This is a unique gift idea for your favorite foodie/breakfast/Disney loving couple.
- Classic Disney postcards. Postcards are a thoughtful gift for Disney history buffs, and for a couple going on their honeymoon. They can send their family and friends updates on their trip the old fashioned way while representing Disney.
There is no shortage of themed gifts for Disney-obsessed couples. Depending on your budget, you could give a Disney monthly subscription box, figurine collectibles, photo albums, mug sets, and so much more.